Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The ache

Have you ever just ached from somewhere so deep inside the source is a mystery and yet it stirs all of your being? The tugging that's trying to pull you into action despite your being incapable of motion...? The ache that fills you completely? Not necessarily bad, but not necessarily good either?

Trouble is I think I know what to do to help, but fear seems to have me paralyzed. So unlike me, but this... is bigger and possibly better than anything else. I think I'm terrified of either answer either way -- hahaha. Maybe I should just learn to love the ache?

3 comments:

troy said...

I do know the feeling all too well right now. Thanks for your comment today!

troy said...

I use the edit page option after I have "copied" the address of the desired page. On my layout option I have a section for links I called "friends." That's what I did.

R. Duckie said...

Yup.... Hey thanks for visiting the tub the other day (and sorry I missed you on the 4th) Take care, Girl! Hope to see you again one day. It was really fun hanging out with you and Edson. It brings me back to lighter times... :)